National Cadet Corps, with its extensive network comprising over 15,000 schools across the country and an approximate reach of 1.4 million students, has advised its units to encourage schools in its network to participate in the Indian Army Quiz 2023 – ‘Battle of Minds’. All 17 Deputy Director Generals, representing 17 regions under the NCC, has commended schools associated with NCC to register for the Battle of Minds Quiz of the Indian Army, as per the directive of the Director General of the NCC.
A NCC official has encouraged participation from all schools associated with NCC across the country by urging them to participate in the Indian Army’s largest ever quiz competition which is a ‘unique and lifetime opportunity for the NCC cadets’ He has requested the schools to promulgate maximum awareness about the quiz so that the cadets benefit.
The NCC sees this as an opportunity to enhance skill development among the students they serve besides this participation aligns perfectly with the quiz competition, which commemorates the 25th anniversary of the Kargil War victory and aims to foster knowledge and inspire the youth of India.
Furthermore, NCC’s involvement in the Indian Army Quiz 2023 poises it to engage an even larger audience, contributing to the event’s overarching goal of igniting curiosity and nurturing intellectual growth among the youth
- Schools can register for the quiz at www.indianarmyquiz.com
- Registrations are free of cost
- The ‘Battle of Minds’ – Indian Army Quiz 2023 targets students of Class 6-10 aged 10 to 16 across 762 districts of India.
- Schools having English as their 1st or 2nd language are eligible to participate
- Only 1 team per school can register
- Teams comprising of 3+1 students to be registered. It is mandatory for 1 girl to participate from a co-ed school
- The competition combines online and offline quizzing elements
- It engages approximately 1.5 crore students, along with their educators and parents
- The competition comprises three tiers:
- Online rounds
- Physical on-ground quizzes will be held at iconic locations at each of the six Army Commands.
- These will be divided into Command Quarter Finals, Semi – Finals and Finals
- The grand finale will take place at the Indian Military Academy in Dehradun