Home Interview (page 2)

Interview

Like every profession, accountancy will emerge from COVID-19 changed

Dr. Amarendra Kumar, a Fellow Member of Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of India (CMA) and currently a Finance Advisor in DXC Technology, Bangalore, was elected as President of Indian Society of Management Accountants (ISMA) this year. He is also in mentor board of Young Entrepreneurs Network-India. Autar Nehru in an email interview, asked him about the impact of …

‘We want to present a new school built with a student-centric model’

Education has had a huge positive impact in Mukesh Sharma’s life which was otherwise a very humble one in Pilani, Rajasthan. This early and strong association with education nurtured his passion to start a school, Prometheus in Noida, that will enable several children follow their dreams through international standard pedagogies.  Mukesh Sharma, also the founding CEO of Noida based QA …

‘Children in poverty cannot be made to postpone their learning , rather it in our national interest to take them along’

Geeta Dharmarajan, the founder president, publisher and editor-in-chief of Katha, a nonprofit social enterprise, is also a former honorary chairperson of National Bal Bhavan. Easily one of the finest authors of children’s books in contemporary India, she is the person behind the Katha Prize Stories, again a watershed in publishing history of the country where some of the best regional stories …

‘India is also seeing a surge in online learning which will only have a positive impact on the ed-tech sector’: Harjiv Singh

Harjiv Singh, Founder and CEO, BrainGain Global who also serves on the advisory board of India Knowledge@Wharton and has been a guest faculty at DukeCE, talks about his startup and emerging scenario How do you see the spread of the coronavirus impacting mobility and as such overseas education globally? The pandemic caused by the coronavirus is having and will have …

COVID-19: ‘Education system is sufficiently resilient, humanity has to grow, and therefore education will matter’

Rethink education is already shaping a new education delivery order. Among the new age young universities in the country is Jaipur-based JK Lakshmipat University (esb 2011) offering technology as well management courses. Autar Nehru spoke to Asheesh Gupta,  Pro Vice-Chancellor, JKLU, also a former Consultant at McKinsey & Company and Director of McKinsey’s Knowledge & Research Centres in India to get …

Real estate and construction together is the second largest employer in the country, so it is important for us to have a steady flow of skilled and competent professionals to address the need of the industry

Various data estimates project the requirement of skilled workers and professionals in real estate and construction sector anywhere between 15 million and 66 million in next 2-3 three years.  While about 80% of this workforce will constitute semi-skilled personnel, the remaining 20% will be divided between skilled and highly skilled personnel. In India, traditionally the highly skilled professionals for this …

123...12Page 2 of 12

Monthly Magazine : click to Read

Archives