The Automotive Skill Development Council (ASDC) announced the launch of its new premier training and certification program on Electric Vehicle Design & Development with Autobot Academy. The course will start on 21st September 2020 and the last date of registration is 19th September 2020. On completion of this program, candidates will get a Program Participation Certificate from ASDC and Autobot Academy.
The Program is specifically designed to build the industrial knowledge development experience with most basic concepts for the development and calculation of an Electric Vehicle while performing the calculations for one at the same time. This course will also benefit building your fundamental base and will give a fine guideline that how to select the suitable powertrain for EV applications.
The key learning benefits from this course:
- Industry-focused modules
- Concept development on EV technology
- Hands-on learning using calculations, problem statements and case studies 20 Hrs of Project-based learning
- Quiz and Assessments Live Q&A session
- Gain a dual certificate from Autobot Academy and ASDC
Who Can Apply for this Program?
- Any Undergraduate students
- Any Post Graduation student
- Any industry professional who is new to EV technology
- Entrepreneurs are interested to gain knowledge of EV
“Gaining knowledge Electric Vehicle Design and Development will impact every possible aspect of the automobile industry. So, if you are working in an enterprise or an Auto industry vertical that is on the leading edge of digitization, I encourage you to take advantage of the Electric Vehicle Design and Development Program that is being made available now,” said Ashwini Tiwary, CEO Autobot Academy.